22 November 2009

Character Maker XP Online

There are quite a few Online Creators for RMXP/RMVX already, mostly Japanese sites.

I recently discovered - quite by accident - a French site, Nine Sages, which has some absolutely stunning Title and Game Over pictures, in addition to some fabulous resources. It's well worth checking out.

The pièce de résistance for me was finding a working character maker for RMXP. It is still limited in the amount of resources for characters, but it does have enough to make some decent character sets.



The generator can be found here. It is in French, but does not need translating as it's easy enough to use.

11 Comments So Far:

Weloveneobux said...

I found one with more resources, but it's in japanese and portuguese;
Take a look here: http://www.mundorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?page=charmakerxp

Companion Wulf said...

Thanks for the find! It's easy enough to use without being able to speak Japanese or Portugese. I updated the Tools & Utilities page accordingly.

Anonymous said...

make one version for download please is just nice but wean my net gone and if I need it? make one version for download please.

Companion Wulf said...

Can't guarantee anything, but there is an offline version equivalent which is equally as good: Character Maker XP.

Anonymous said...

ok well i found the nine sage site but how can u create the custom sprite?

Companion Wulf said...

Unfortunately, that maker is no longer available. I'm compiling a list of Character Makers, as well as other utilities, and will have backup downloads available (for most of them) in case one goes down. The RPG Maker Times Companion site is where they will be.

Companion Wulf said...

It's not just you. At times, it does load incredibly slowly. What I usually do is clear the cache and restart. I use Chrome, which usually loads more quickly, but I've found that Firefox loads more slowly, and IE - well, just forget it!

Anonymous said...

Goοd day ӏ am so hаppy I found уour webpаge, ӏ really found yоu
by miѕtake, whіle I ωas lοoking on Aol for something еlse, Rеgaгdless Ӏ am here now
and woulԁ ϳust liκe to say thanks a
lot for a marvelouѕ post and a аll round еxcitіng
blog (I alsо lovе the theme/deѕіgn), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb job.
Also see my webpage > beautiful bangladesh

Companion Wulf said...

Thank you for your comments. And glad you found the site. There's certainly a LOT of stuff on here, a bit of everything really.

Companion Wulf said...

It's offline, because their site was hacked.


...I'm contemplating just making my OWN character maker then spreading it around online for all to enjoy

Companion Wulf said...

It seems a lot of them are going down, for whatever reason. If you do create your own character maker, let me know and I'll list it here, as well as on RPG Maker Times Companion.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Design "Perfect World" by SkinCorner