- RMVX/RMXP Faceset Generator - I haven't really investigated this program thoroughly yet (expect me too soon though), but from what I can gather it's a really good utility. In addition to creating your own unique facesets with a plethora of resources, including randomization, you can also modify the colors. From what I've seen so far, this is a winner and a definite addition to your RPG Maker utilities library.
- Celianna's Faceset Generator - Again, I've not tried this yet, but it looks good. The only reason I've not investigated this is because it's not an actual installable utility, it's a .PSD file, which for those unfamiliar with the extension is a Photoshop Document file. Most modern graphic editors, such as Photoshop (of course), GIMP and Paint.net, can handle using .PSD files. Each component becomes a "layer", which can be dragged and dropped onto one another to create some awesome facesets. Again, this is something I'll be looking into further when I have the time (I've literally just finished installing GIMP and am still finding my way around it proper).
- Faceset Laboratory - This is an online generator with a lot of different options. The link is in Chinese because the Google-translated site doesn't display the images properly, if at all. The English version can still be viewed for reference for those who can't speak Chinese. On a side-note, it appears there are no options to create male characters per se, only female characters, although at a push male-looking characters can still be created.
- Character Generation System - This is the original, and best in my opinion, generator for RMVX facesets. Primarily, it's a sprite generator but includes a matching faceset, based loosely on the RTP graphics. Most of the characters I've created for RMVX projects have used this website. (The link goes to the Google-translated version.)
- Anime Face Maker - As the title suggests, this Flash generator is designed to make cutesy Anime-style faces, which can then be used as facesets. I like this generator, even though I'd have no real cause to utilize it fully, and spent a while playing around with it, creating a cool-looking "bearded lady"!
Social Media Buttons/In-Game Website Plugin Tutorial (RMMV) - This tutorial demonstrates how to use my Social Media Buttons/In-Game Website plugin for RPG Maker MV. With the plugin you can place social media buttons...
1 month ago