Among the games that will be reviewed (in no particular order) are:
- Intelligence by Bizarre Monkey
- Spellbinder by OriginalWij
- The Cartographer by Avadan
- The Lore of Lorewyn by Hard Triangle (Christian Clinton)
To keep things simple, the reviews will contain the following categories:
- Storyline: The actual plot, including story and character development.
- Graphics: The use of graphics and graphical effects.
- Music/Sound: The music used throughout the game and effective use of sound effects (including speech).
- Gameplay: How well the game plays and general ease of use.
- Overall: The final score, based on the overall feel of the gaming experience.
I haven't decided whether to score using percentages or a simple star system - most likely the latter - but that will probably come after the first review has been written. It may mean that I'll have to replay the games as a reminder of what's what, but that doesn't matter too much.
I'll try to get the first review up within the week.