There haven't been any updates on the blog for a while. This is because I've been focusing primarily on my other blog, Paranormal Footprints.
The Q-Engine v3.0 will be uploaded around the end of this month. It's been restructured, with additional features and functions installed. I'll put together a video showcasing the major features.
I've also been deliberating how exactly to proceed as far as writing articles. What I've started doing for Paranormal Footprints is scheduling articles and posts. It might be worth me doing that with this blog, although it does take time to write them. So, if I can employ better time management, this should work out much better.
My Smile Game Builder Experiments - For awhile I’ve tweeted about Smile Game Builder and my foray into the new RPG Maker. So I decided to conglomerate them into a single post to save time a...
15 hours ago